Sunday 15 December 2013

The Sufis

Fancy taking a spin through 22 of 2013's grooviest waxings? Then hot-foot it over to Monkey Picks and check out Mark's rather splendid year-end playlist (here). While I was sampling the delights on offer, 'No Expression' by Nashville combo The Sufis popped up, a tune I heard on the radio just once back in the summer. At the time, I was so impressed that I scribbled the title down on a scrap of paper, which, with horrible inevitability, subsequently disappeared. So, thanks for the reminder Mark!

3 comments:

C said...

Yes! Kind of Mudhoney crossed with the Monkees (Mudkees?!)

I too keep jotting names/titles down on scraps of paper - often from having heard them on here first! - but then subsequently lose them. I'll have to start a dedicated notebook or something for such things I think.

John Medd said...

I can hear Macca. I can hear fuzz bass. I can hear Paperback Writer.

The Swede said...

I think they're probably familiar with all of the above. What a great racket they make.

Greatest Hits